The Communication Services Branch handles media enquiries relating to:
- the justice system, including courts and public prosecutions
- community justice services, including
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Justices of the Peace
- Victim Assist Queensland
- Dispute Resolution Branch
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Youth justice
- Blue Card Services.
Journalists can call court registries directly to check basic information about a court matter.
Call +61 7 3008 8765 to speak to a media officer, or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following media statements have been released by the Department of Justice and Attorney-General and the former Department of Employment and Industrial Relations. Ministerial media statements are also listed. They are indicated by an asterisk.