Workplace conflict resolution - Townsville
This three-day workshop comprises the following courses:
- managing difficult behaviours - a one-day course developed for people who communicate on the telephone or face-to-face, and deal with a range of difficult behaviours
- negotiation skills - a one-day course developed for people wishing to apply conflict management and negotiation skills in their workplace or for those engaged in conflict resolution, advocacy, complaint or grievance procedures to enhance their communication
- prevention of workplace bullying - a one-day course developed for people to identify and manage bullying-related conflict between staff.
Participants can choose to attend all three days or select individual courses relevant to their needs. This course will help people to identify, manage and prevent bullying situations in the workplace.
Who can benefit from this course?
This course is designed for all levels in an organisation where a proactive rather than a reactive approach is preferred. It is also beneficial for those who wish to update their knowledge in these areas.
The course is based on adult learning principles, comprising:
- formal presentations and demonstrations
- group discussion and debriefing
- structured exercises
- simulated roleplays
- coaching and feedback.
Registration is required for this course. Please use the training registration form (PDF file 123.5 KB) to book your place.
Please note: Your place in a course is only confirmed when you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email within 5 working days please contact our office. Fees include GST, course materials, catering and a certificate or receipt upon completion. Courses are subject to numbers; prices are subject to change.
Participants will be assessed via participation and role plays. Coaches or trainers will observe participants to ensure they meet the criteria outlined in the training manual. Participants who attend all three days and meet all criteria will be issued a certificate of attainment. Participants who do not meet all criteria will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Partnership with Griffith University
This course forms part of the subjects offered in Griffith University's Graduate Certificate in Dispute Resolution. Participants who complete this training course successfully may enrol directly into the relevant course.
|Starts||29 May 2012 09:00 am|
|Ends||31 May 2012 04:00 pm|
|Duration||2 days and 7 hours|
|Cost||$1005 ($875 concession). Single days are $370/day|
|Catering||Refreshments and lunches|