Gender analysis toolkit
Our Gender Analysis Toolkit is a step-by-step guide for how to conduct gender analysis.
You can use the Toolkit in any workplace. It leads you through all 8 stages of gender analysis and includes background information, practical exercises and links to further information.
Download a copy of the Toolkit below, which is available in 2 formats: full version or individual sections.
Download the full toolkit
Download sections of the toolkit
- Section 1: What is gender analysis? (PDF)
- Section 2: Why is gender analysis necessary? (PDF)
- Section 3: How do I carry out gender analysis? (PDF)
- Section 4: How can I advocate for gender analysis? (PDF)
- Section 5: Gender analysis template (PDF)
- Section 6: Further information and feedback (PDF)
Please complete the Gender analysis toolkit feedback form. Your feedback will help us to enhance the toolkit, and plan future updates and gender analysis resources.