2013-14 DJAG Annual report
This publication was produced prior to the current government.
- DJAG overview and table of contents DJAG overview and table of contents
- Queensland is safe Queensland is safe
- Queensland is fair and just Queensland is fair and just
- Queensland can get on with the job Queensland can get on with the job
- Queensland gets great service Queensland gets great service
- DJAG is responsive and high performing DJAG is responsive and high performing
- Performance measures and service standards Performance measures and service standards
- Crown Law annual report 2013-14 Crown Law annual report 2013-14
- Appendices 1–15 Appendices 1–15
- Our finances Our finances
- Compliance checklist Compliance checklist
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General Financial Statements 2013-14
- ANZAC Day Trust Financial Statements
- Additional published information Additional published information
Find all additional published information data on the Queensland Government open data portal.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version.
All electronic versions of financial statements provided on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website.