Research and advocacy activities
The Office of the Public Advocate undertakes various research and advocacy activities that focus on specific issues affecting people with impaired decision-making capacity.
Current research and advocacy activities
- Review of Public Trustee fees, charges and practices-where to now?
- Legal frameworks for the use of restrictive practices in aged care
- Monitoring the implementation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Key systems impacting adults with impaired capacity monitoring project
- Upholding the right to life and health of people with disability