I want to find out about
- Update 4 – QE II Courts of Law, Brisbane to remain closed
- Update - Closure, Queen Elizabeth II Courts of Law, Brisbane
- Update 3 – Court listing changes, QE II Courts of Law, Brisbane
- Overnight fire - Queen Elizabeth II Courts of Law, Brisbane
- Update – Fire, Queensland Elizabeth II Courts of Law, Brisbane
* Ministerial Media StatementMore news
Property Law Review consultation is now open.More on Public consultation...
The trial domestic and family violence specialist court in Southport has undergone an interim review of its first six months. Read the report.More on Responding to domestic and family violence...
The Department of Justice and Attorney-General is implementing reform and creating initiatives to help end domestic and family violence in Queensland. Keep up-to-date by subscribing to this newsletter.More on DFV: DJAG is making a difference...
We have created 6 short videos explaining different aspects of the domestic violence court process. Watch these videos to understand how we manage domestic violence cases to protect the safety of all members of our community and to stop the violence.More on Domestic and family violence videos...
Youth Justice Community Partnerships funding is for new services for young offenders and their families in Queensland. Tenders for this funding are being progressively released over October 2016.More on Youth Justice Community Partnerships funding...