I want to find out about
- Attorney-General Pays Tribute to Retiring Justice
- Palaszczuk Government moves to strengthen CCC powers
- Laws improve rights, treatment for domestic violence victims
- Palaszczuk Government ends “gay panic” defence
- Statement from the Attorney-General - Extended trading hours
* Ministerial Media StatementMore news
Stay informed of service closures due to Tropical Cyclone Debbie.More on Cyclone watch...
The 2017 National Victims of Crime Conference is calling for abstract submissions. This year's theme is Victims' Voices – Reform, Innovation and Action. Submissions close 1 April.More on Call for abstract submissions...
Property Law Review consultation is now open.More on Public consultation...
The trial domestic and family violence specialist court in Southport has undergone an interim review of its first six months. Read the report.More on Responding to domestic and family violence...
The Department of Justice and Attorney-General is implementing reform and creating initiatives to help end domestic and family violence in Queensland. Keep up-to-date by subscribing to this newsletter.More on DFV: DJAG is making a difference...
We have created 6 short videos explaining different aspects of the domestic violence court process. Watch these videos to understand how we manage domestic violence cases to protect the safety of all members of our community and to stop the violence.More on Domestic and family violence videos...