I want to find out about
- Disputes about fences, trees and buildings
- Public holidays
- Changing my name
- Domestic and family violence
- Electrical licensing
- Family history search
- Industrial relations directives
- Queensland public service awards
- Reporting a workplace incident
- Trust accounts for public accountants
- Community benefit funding programs
Have you lent money to someone and they didn't pay it back? QCAT can help with your debt dispute. Find out more.More on Someone owes me money...
Learn how to carry your baby safely in a sling.More on Carry with care...
Need to recover money from an uninsured driver? Talk to QCAT about how we can help with a property damage dispute.More on After an accident...
The Public Guardian is responsible for protecting the rights of vulnerable adults with impaired capacity to make their own decisions and children and young people in out-of-home care.More on Office of the Public Guardian...
Repairs not what you paid for? Find out how QCAT can help with a dispute between a consumer and a trader.More on My washing machine is a lemon...