We have specialist teams providing media services for the areas of:
- justice services
- liquor and gaming
- fair trading and consumer affairs.
This page explains who you can contact for each type of media enquiry.
Justice media enquiries
The Communication Services Branch handles media enquiries relating to:
- the justice system, including courts and public prosecutions
- community justice services, including:
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Justices of the Peace
- Victim Assist Queensland
- Dispute Resolution Branch
- Blue Card Services.
Or phone court registries directly to check basic information about a court matter.
Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation media enquiries
The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation communication unit handles media enquiries relating to:
- liquor and gaming licensing
- liquor and gaming compliance (investigations and prosecutions)
- ID scanning at licensed premises.
You can also access gaming machine statistics and general gaming and liquor licensing statistics online.
Office of Fair Trading media enquiries
The Office of Fair Trading communication unit handles media enquiries relating to the Office of Fair Trading.