This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- people with slower internet connections (including some rural and regional users) or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- people with non-PC internet devices including handheld devices, game consoles and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- access keys to access certain information using your keyboard
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- adherence to international web standards
- ARIA compliant keyboard navigation for rich interactive components; and
- the use of the Queensland Government Consistent User Experience Standard.
Due to the nature of the Public Advocate’s work, many of the documents attached to this website (including reports and submissions) are in pdf or portable document format. Should you require this information in a different format to improve its accessibility for you (like an HTML or Word document file), please contact our office on Ph: 07 3738 9513 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.