United Financial Services Pty Limited
Telstra is committed to taking action to prevent DFV. Telstra is doing this by:
- being involved in the Male Champions of Change—CEO Andy Penn is a member of this group, which aims to elevate gender equality as an issue of national and international social and economic importance
- partnering with the Women’s Services Network (WESNET) on the organisation’s Safe Connections Program which assists women impacted by domestic violence by providing access to safe and secure communications
- offering up to 10 days of paid leave for employees experiencing DFV
- piloting the Mates Bystander Program in Queensland, an education and intervention program designed to teach community members how to recognise abuse and have the confidence to speak out and offer help
- being a White Ribbon accredited organisation.