Corporate Services includes the following business areas:
- Facilities Services
- Financial Services Branch
- Information Technology Services
- People and Engagement Branch.
Justice Services includes the following business areas:
- Community Justice Services (includes: Dispute Resolution Branch; Justices of the Peace Branch; Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages; Victim Assist Queensland; Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management; and Blue Card Services)
- Court Services Queensland (includes: Supreme, District and Land Courts Service; Magistrates Courts Service; and Reform and Support Services)
- Legal Assistance Strategy and Funding Unit
- Office of the Public Advocate
- Office of the Public Guardian
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
If your complaint or query is about a blue card application, the blue card Organisation Portal or online applicant portal, when a blue card is required, or a blue card payment query, please use the Blue Card Services contact form.
Liquor, Gaming and Fair Trading includes the following business areas:
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation
- Office of Regulatory Policy.
This form is only for our department’s services or actions. If your complaint is about a business or seller, please make a consumer complaint.
Women's Safety and Violence Prevention includes the following business areas:
- Integrated Service Responses
- Service Sector Investment and Reform
- Strategic Policy and Implementation.
The Office of the Director of Child Protection Litigation includes the following business area:
- Office of the Director of Child Protection Litigation.
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions includes the following business area:
- Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions.
Strategic Policy and Legal Services includes the following business areas:
- Legal Services Coordination Unit
- Legal Advice and Advocacy
- Office of the Legal Services Commission
- Right to Information and Privacy
- Secretariat of the Queensland Law Reform Commission
- Secretariat of the Queensland Sentencing Advisory Council
- Strategic Policy.
Please use if the business area is unknown or not listed above.