Human Services Quality Framework
The Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF) is a system for assessing and promoting improvement in the quality of human services.
The HSQF applies to a range of human service providers delivering services in Queensland including:
- organisations funded to deliver human services under service agreements, or other specified arrangements, with the following participating Queensland Government departments:
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General (DJAG)
- Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs (DCYJMA)
- Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy (DCHDE)
- Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships (DSDSATSIP)
- organisations funded to deliver child protection placement services in-scope of licensing under an Individualised Placement and Support Agreement (IPSA) with DCYJMA
- organisations funded by Queensland Health that have been advised by Queensland Health that they can use HSQF to meet quality requirements.
The HSQF is administered by DSDSATSIP for participating Queensland Government departments.
Find out more information about the HSQF, including guides and resources.