CRASF training and resources
We have created a suite of training resources to support your understanding of the Domestic and family violence integrated service system (ISS) and the Domestic and family violence common risk and safety framework (the CRASF). An Overview of the CRASF has also been developed.
Watch the below introductory video for an overview of the CRASF, including its purpose, guiding principles and the language and definitions used.
Additional online videos include:
Developed by the Queensland Centre for Domestic and Family Violence Research, the CRASF online training modules are designed to be self-paced and accessible at any time and will cover the CRASF tools, worker safety and wellbeing, working with priority population groups, High Risk Teams and more. Additional modules will be published as they become available.
- View a live recording of the CRASF webinar, outlining in detail the revised framework and associated tools. The PowerPoint presentation is also available.
- Watch the Coercive control webinar to explore how to appropriately identify and discuss coercive control, documentation and recording.
- Overview of the tools (Fact sheet 1)
- Level 1 tools (Fact sheet 2)
- Level 2 tools (Fact sheet 3)
- Level 3 tools (Fact sheet 4)
- Children and young people (Fact sheet 5)
- Priority population groups (Fact sheet 6)
- Download all 6 factsheets